Vacancies at Bishops 
Hello, and welcome to Bishop Sports & Leisure Ltd.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic and hard working individuals to join our friendly team here and help deliver the best service to our customers as possible.
When posts become available we will post them up on this page, so be sure to keep checking back from time to time.
Should we have no vacant positions currently available, please do send in your CV and we will be in touch if something becomes available.
Please send a message with your CV to: email@example.com
or use this form:
Warehouse Operations Manager
We have an excellent job opportunity available for a Warehouse Operations Manager at Bishop Sports & Leisure Ltd in Slough.
Founded in 1949, Bishop Sports & Leisure specialise in supplying Play, P.E. and Sports equipment to the educational sector, local authorities and holiday/leisure centres as well as the public at large and a growing number of international customers.
To be successful for the role of Warehouse Operations Manager, you will require / need to demonstrate:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Numerical and IT skills
- Strong Leadership and being a team player
- Experience in successful people management and change management
- Previous warehouse Management experience
- Experience of export processes including documentation
- Health & Safety basic certificate or higher with proven track record
- Remain calm and focused under pressure.
Reporting to the Warehouse Director you will be responsible for overseeing all activities from goods in through to despatch. Duties will include, but are not be limited to:
- Overseeing the movement of all order variants (domestic, trade, contract, export etc.) throughout the entire process and ensuring that specific instructions including deadlines are adhered to
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure deliveries of stock and non-stock items are satisfied in a timely manner
- Ensure efficient running of the warehouse operation including the deployment of staffing resources to ensure that all cost, quality and performance targets are achieved
- Ensure daily briefings are carried out with the teams to ensure a consistent message is delivered to all staff, ensure that all paperwork is completed and issues dealt with appropriately
- Develop training plan for all staff to ensure customer experience is at the required level. Carry out refresher training with all staff
- Develop key K.P.I's to ensure targets are met and constant improvements are achieved in all areas of the warehousing operations
- Maintaining high standards of housekeeping and health and safety
- Continuous Improvement of the warehouse operations and facilities
- Work closely with the warehouse manager(s) to ensure that all warehouse solutions are fully integrated and designed to improve efficiency and customer service
- Support the Warehouse and Sales Office Managers in all areas of warehousing to meet the needs of the business and their customer base
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
Hours: 37.5 hours per week over 5 days
Salary: £15.00 - £18.00 per hour depending on experience
How to ApplyPlease complete and return, along with your CV, the attached Job Application form to:
Bishop Sports & Leisure Ltd
East Burnham Park
[Download the application form here]
No agencies please.