How to order
PREPARING YOUR ORDER
- Please remember to state SIZE(S) and/or COLOUR(S) of all items where appropriate
- Before ordering larger items, please check :
- Doorway and room measurements
- Whether items such as Goal Posts are suitable for the age of the group
- The weight of any goods that are to be carried or moved
- We accept telephone orders but If you confirm in writing an order placed by telephone, fax, e-mail or on the website please ensure it is clearly endorsed “CONFIRMATION” otherwise your order may be duplicated and you may incur collection charges.
- All prices EXCLUDE delivery and VAT
- For delivery of orders to the UK mainland (excluding northern Scotland) there is a nominal standard order processing and delivery charge of £4.95 + VAT for website orders and £8.95 + VAT for all other offline orders. If the order includes any heavy/bulky items, marked as "carriage extra" a carriage surcharge + VAT will also apply strictly at cost price in respect of those items. Please contact our sales department for a quote.
- For delivery to northern Scotland (post code areas AB, IV, KW, PA, PH, JE and IM) and all off-shore areas, please telephone for a quotation for delivery costs prior to placing your order.
- Full payment with order please unless you have an Approved Credit Account.
- We accept all principal Credit and Debit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Visa Purchase, etc
- Payment is due 30 days from date of invoice.
RECEIVING YOUR GOODS
- Your goods will be delivered either by mail or a national carrier. If premises are likely to be unmanned, please include instructions on the order to ensure that an authorised signatory will be available to sign for delivery. Abortive deliveries may be subject to a charge being made if appropriate instructions are not given. When you receive your goods the number of packages in the consignment will be shown on the carrier’s delivery note. Please ensure that you sign for the correct number of packages and if possible note any damage or defects on the delivery note.
SHORTAGES OR DAMAGE
- We recognise that it may not always be possible for you to inspect your goods at the time they are delivered. However please inspect the goods at the earliest opportunity as shortages or damage must be notified to us orally within 3 business days of delivery and confirmed in writing within 7 days of delivery.
- Where goods have been supplied as ordered, but are over-ordered, incorrectly ordered or are no longer required, returns must be agreed and are subject to return carriage and re-stocking charges. (Please see item 5 of our Terms & Conditions)